Pacific Gardens Village Caravan Park is an affordable place to stay close to Raymond Terrace which is only a short 6 minute drive away.
FINDING US : 2231 Pacific Highway, Heatherbrae, NSW, 2324.
We offer a large selection of affordable accommodation options including self contained cabins (1-7 people) available for overnight or long term stays. All cabins are self-contained and include fridge, cooking facilities, ensuites, TV, air-conditioning and all linen supplied. Convenient parking is available adjacent to all cainbs and we offer parking for large vehicles (trucks, trailers, etc).
We have over 30 powered sites and 8 drive-through sites suitable for campervans, caravans, motorhomes, RVs and tents. There is also a large grassy unpowered camping area. Guest facilities include two amenity blocks, modern laundry and electric BBQ area. We happily allow pets when guests are staying in their own van or tent.
For the enjoyment of our guests we have a saltwater swimming pool, Japanese koi fish pond and cacti garden.
Directions from Pacific Gardens Village to Raymond Terrace
- Head north-east on the Pacific Highway (A1) toward Hank Street (approximately 2km).
- At the roundabout, take the 1st to stay on the Pacific Highway (A1).
- After approximately 450 metres, take the Richardson Road exit towards Raymond Terrace / Nelson Bay.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Richardson Road.
- Turn left and you’re at Raymond Terrace.
We look forward to welcoming you!