Pacific Gardens Village Caravan Park is an affordable place to stay close to Raymond Terrace which is only a short 6 minute drive away.
Find us: 2231 Pacific Highway, Heatherbrae, NSW, 2324.
We offer a large selection of affordable accommodation options including self contained cabins (1-7 people) available for overnight or long term stays. All cabins are self-contained and include fridge, cooking facilities, ensuites, TV, air-conditioning and all linen supplied. Convenient parking is available adjacent to all cainbs and we offer parking for large vehicles (trucks, trailers, etc).
We have over 30 powered sites and 8 drive-through sites suitable for campervans, caravans, motorhomes, RVs and tents. There is also a large grassy unpowered camping area. Guest facilities include two amenity blocks, modern laundry and electric BBQ area. We happily allow pets when guests are staying in their own van or tent.
Guest facilities include:
- Self contained holiday cabins
- Powered and unpowered campsites
- Drive through sites
- Picnic area with tables and outdoor chess
- Electric BBQs
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Onsite Chinese restaurant
- Modern amenities block
- Modern laundry
- Free Wi-Fi
Directions from Pacific Gardens Village to Raymond Terrace
- Head north-east on the Pacific Highway (A1) toward Hank Street (approximately 2km).
- At the roundabout, take the 1st to stay on the Pacific Highway (A1).
- After approximately 450 metres, take the Richardson Road exit towards Raymond Terrace / Nelson Bay.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Richardson Road.
- Turn left and you’re at Raymond Terrace.