Pacific Gardens Village Caravan Park is a convenient and affordable place to stay close to Newcastle and the Hunter Valley and is only a short 15 minute drive from Newcastle Airport, Williamtown.
FINDING US : 2231 Pacific Highway, Heatherbrae, NSW, 2324.
We offer a large selection of affordable accommodation options including self contained cabins (1-7 people) available for overnight or long term stays. All cabins are self-contained and include fridge, cooking facilities, ensuites, TV, air-conditioning and all linen supplied. Convenient parking is available adjacent to all cainbs and we offer parking for large vehicles (trucks, trailers, etc).
We have over 30 powered sites and 8 drive-through sites suitable for campervans, caravans, motorhomes, RVs and tents. There is also a large grassy unpowered camping area. Guest facilities include two amenity blocks, modern laundry and electric BBQ area.
Guest facilities include:
- Self contained holiday cabins
- Powered and unpowered campsites
- Drive through sites
- Picnic area with tables and outdoor chess
- Electric BBQs
- Saltwater swimming pool
- Onsite Chinese restaurant
- Modern amenities block
- Modern laundry
- Free Wi-Fi
Directions from Pacific Gardens Village to Newcastle Airport Williamtown
- Head north-east on the Pacific Highway (A1) toward Hank Street (approximately 2km).
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Masonite Road.
- After approximately 6km, follow Cabbage Tree Road to Williamtown Drive.
- Stay on Williamtown Drive for approximately 1km to Newcastle Airport.