Pacific Gardens Village Caravan Park is an affordable place to stay close to Williamtown and is only a 12 minute drive to the Williamtown RAAF base.
FINDING US : 2231 Pacific Highway, Heatherbrae, NSW, 2324.
We offer a large selection of affordable accommodation options including self contained cabins (1-7 people) available for overnight or long term stays. All cabins are self-contained and include fridge, cooking facilities, ensuites, TV, air-conditioning and all linen supplied. Convenient parking is available adjacent to all cainbs and we offer parking for large vehicles (trucks, trailers, etc).
We have over 30 powered sites and 8 drive-through sites suitable for campervans, caravans, motorhomes, RVs and tents. There is also a large grassy unpowered camping area. Guest facilities include two amenity blocks, modern laundry and electric BBQ area. We happily allow pets when guests are staying in their own van or tent.
For the enjoyment of our guests we have a saltwater swimming pool, Japanese koi fish pond and cacti garden.
Directions from Pacific Gardens Village to Williamtown RAAF Base
- Head north-east on the Pacific Highway (A1) toward Hank Street for approximately 2km.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Masonite Road.
- After approximately 6.6km, turn left onto Cabbage Tree Road.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Nelson Bay Road (B63)
- Turn left onto Williamtown Drive.
- Veer slightly left and arrive at RAAF Base Williamtown.
We look forward to welcoming you!