Pacific Gardens Village Caravan Park is an affordable place to stay close to Williamtown and is only a 12 minute drive to the Williamtown RAAF base.
FINDING US : 2231 Pacific Highway, Heatherbrae, NSW, 2324.
We offer a large selection of affordable accommodation options including self contained cabins (1-7 people) available for overnight or long term stays. All cabins are self-contained and include fridge, cooking facilities, ensuites, TV, air-conditioning and all linen supplied. Convenient parking is available adjacent to all cainbs and we offer parking for large vehicles (trucks, trailers, etc).
We have over 30 powered sites and 8 drive-through sites suitable for campervans, caravans, motorhomes, RVs and tents. There is also a large grassy unpowered camping area. Guest facilities include two amenity blocks, modern laundry and electric BBQ area.
For the enjoyment of our guests we have a saltwater swimming pool, Japanese koi fish pond and cacti garden.
Directions from Pacific Gardens Village to Williamtown RAAF Base
- Head north-east on the Pacific Highway (A1) toward Hank Street for approximately 2km.
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Masonite Road.
- After approximately 6.6km, turn left onto Cabbage Tree Road.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Nelson Bay Road (B63)
- Turn left onto Williamtown Drive.
- Veer slightly left and arrive at RAAF Base Williamtown.
We look forward to welcoming you!